[OutVoice] Zecca's Back!

Zecca zeccaesq at verizon.net
Thu May 5 10:51:29 CDT 2011

Yep!  I've decided to toss my hat into the ring with a new one-man show which I'll premier at the Gershwin Hotel here in New York on Tues., May 24.  Yesssss, it's the night after the OutMusic Awards (Grrr... Had I known!), but I'm posting this early in hopes that out-of-town friends who will be here for the OMA's may hang on one extra night.  I'll send my FB friends the PR page as soon as it's up with time, address, etc...  'Til then, here's the official release:

Singer/songwriter and legendary “Downtown” keyboard whiz Zecca (Get Wet, Cherry Vanilla, Garland Jeffreys) returns to the Gershwin Hotel for his first one-man show since the glory days of the Pyramid Club.  After touring most of 2010 as music director for John Kelly’s award winning “Paved Paradise Redux: The Art of Joni Mitchell”, Zecca  launches a new night of new original songs spiced with crowd favorites and a tune or two by other rockers he’s always wanted to sing.  Be prepared to stomp, shout and sing along!

For a more complete bio of Zecca, go to:

http://www.policefans.org/Police_wiki/index.php?title=Zecca_Esquibel

Hope you can make it!

Peace and Love,
     Zecca