[OutVoice] Martin Swings at the MOON!

Martin Swinger martinswinger at gmail.com
Wed May 4 13:00:34 CDT 2011

I’m very excited to announce the arrival of my new CD, MOON!

For the past 2 years I’ve aimed my creative energies and talent for writing
award-winning songs toward creating a new CD named MOON. I feel this
album  really
shows me at my best as a mature artist. Though I’m known as a family
entertainer, this album is aimed squarely at the adult listening audience.
The 15 songs express themes of love and death, AIDS and autism, Seasonal
Affective Disorder, Betty Boop and Buddha, oysters and Coney Island, home
and outer space, celebration and sorrow (and, of COURSE, the MOON!). The
music is rich and the lyrics poetic and my personal artwork, offering a
deliciously beautiful album of diverse music I feel certain you’ll enjoy.

Soon the CD’s will be available at CDBaby through my website,
www.martinswinger.com, but I welcome you to order directly from me by
sending $15 (I’ll pay postage!) to Martin Swinger, 52 Green St. Augusta, ME
04330. Check or money order is fine – be SURE to include your RETURN ADDRESS
and I’ll put a copy (or as many as you wish!) in the mail to you ASAP!

Below you’ll find a sample song from the CD, Wooden Boy. You can read the
back story on my website!

I look forward to sharing my music with you.

THANKS and Happy Spring!   Yours, Martin Swinger

--

...Some songs are great to dance to, and some feel good to cry to, and
others are fun to sing along to, but sometimes you discover songs that

Martin Swinger sings Songs Worth Listening To

     Keep listening for my new CD, MOON which will be available May 1 with
CD release parties in Maine at SLATES May 2,  at Synaxis in Asbury Park
(fundraiser for ArtsCAP) on May 6, at Grounds and Sounds in Long Island May
13. Order copies at my website below beginning May 15!

MOON CD Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Awn3GIvdvSg

My websites:
             www.martinswinger.com