[OutVoice] OutRadio for April - The EP Show

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 31 11:51:27 CDT 2011

OutRadio for April 2011 – The EP Show
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outapr2011.html

Something a little different…every song on the show this month was taken from an EP, and I think you’ll find some interesting choices. And, who else but me is fanatic enough to provide photos of every disc….hey, music is a visual history as well.

Part 1 – 59:23
Eric & the Adams – Sugar, You Ain’t So Sweet (2009)
Stewart Lewis – The Chemical (2006)
Tom Goss – Rise (2008)
Girl Parts – Insomnia Song (2007)
Phranc – Mrs Brown You’ve Got a Lovely Daughter (1995)
Vertigo Road – Simple Road (2007)
Scandelle – Speak Easy (2003)
David Mahr – Never Alone (1999)
TimPermanent – Asymmetrical (2011)
Muckafurguson – You Ain’t a Man (1999)
Extra Fancy – Sell Your Love (1997)
Nakia – Playing the Cards (2007)
Winsome Griffles – The Man That I Am With My Man (2006)
Paxton – How the Love Turns Around (1999)
Bryan Hawn – Unconditional (2006)
Lipstick Conspiracy – Just a Girl (2004)

Part 2 – 58:08
Peto – Scout’s Honor (2000)
Mike James – Take Me Whole (2000)
Todd Alsup – The Good Fight (2007)
Uh Huh Her – I See Red (2007)
Tribe 8 – Lesbophobia (1993)
Average Dyke Band – Pretty Woman (2008)
Matthew David (with Levi Kreis) – Revolution (2009)
Phil Dutra – Let Me Be Your Superman (2007)
Shelly Winters Project – Always in Love (2001)
Hadley Rille – Say Moon (2009)
Hadley Rille – Sure, I’ll Shave Your Back (2009)
Jeremy James – Boombox (2009)
Ron Morris – Boyfriend (2007)
Kitco – The Bitch Song (2002)
Anna Gutmanis – If You Want a Lover (2008)
Gina Livingston – Kisses in SoCo (2007)
Devin & the Straights – Why Don’t You Be a Man (2007)
Devin & the Straights – Boys Behind Me (2007)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outapr11.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

All segments of both shows are archived.
That’s eleven years of very gay music.