[OutVoice] Meet our new featured artist CANDIS MUUSS - trans rock drummer

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 07:39:01 CDT 2011

Hey gang -
Our new featuredmusical artist member on GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE is someone irecently had the pleasure to jam and hang out with:
Candis grew up loving thelikes of Led Zepplin and Deep Purple. Her influences include John Bohnam, IanPace, Ginger Baker and Buddy Rich. For 3 years Candis wasdrummer for Bobby Morgan and the Northern Outlaws, and morerecently drummed for metal punk band Lady Clorinda.
Currently rehearsing forthe Bobby Morgan reunion tour, serious drummer Candis Muuss is also freelancingwith various rock music acts around the NY tri-state area. You can find her on Facebook.
Meet past LGBT featured members in our exclusive review/interview section at:
http://roberturban.com/gayguitaristsworldwide.html

Thanks!

robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE