[OutVoice] Robert Urban live on Outbeat Music Radio - Sunday March 13

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Fri Mar 11 06:40:44 CST 2011

Hey gang - Tune in this SUNDAY, MARCH 13th, 8 TO 9 p.m., (11pm to midnight EST) - I'll be interviewed LIVE by host SUN BELL on OUTBEAT MUSIC: THE SUNNYSIDE radio show -  KRCB Public Radio @ www.krcb.org and 91 FM in Sonoma County, CA.

We'll chat about the national LGBT music scene; air some fav tracks from my cds, play tracks I've produced for other LGBT musical artists; and maybe even debut a brand new Robert Urban single.

The Sunnyside interviews are on iTunes at http://www.itunes.com/podcast?id=391575573 along with all Outbeat Radio Shows.

http://www.outbeatradio.org for podcasts too.

luv
robert urban