[OutVoice] OutVoice May 2011 Top 20 CD chart!

Anna Gutmanis info at annagutmanis.ca
Fri Jun 17 12:59:20 CDT 2011

Thank you SO very much to everyone who voted for making my CD "I Am Who I Am" #2 on the OutVoice May 2011 Top Twenty CD Chart!  What a wonderful surprise heading into the weekend:) So nice to know that the main tune still has legs, so to speak, especially during Pride Month!

Hugs to all,
Anna Gutmanis