[OutVoice] Thanks for keeping I Wanna Know in the Top Ten!

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 18:53:56 CDT 2011

I am truly grateful for you voting I WANNA KNOW into the #8 position. All I can say is WOW! What an honor to be in the top ten all these months. Its means an awful lot to me and I'm sending you all big hugs and big love.

I have to thank Robert Urban for his beautiful arrangements, production, vocals, and musicianship. We have been playing music together for 10 years this summer. Stay tuned for a special concert celebration of our 10 crazy years- coming to NYC in JULY! More details later.
All the best to you!

Rev. Roger Anthony Mapes aka YOLANDA!

Official Website:
http://www.yolanda.net