[OutVoice] [gayguitarists] Re: Performance opp

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Wed Jun 1 10:46:18 CDT 2011

Posting for the legendary GLBT activist Jim Fouratt. Jim gets the OutVoice list but his Blackberry addy bounced his post so posting for him. Wow I am totally honored and humbled Jim!

Thank you len..harry hay always talked about "gay spirit" as that essence that is communicated nonverbal between gay men when not hidden or block by self-hate (internalized homophobia) ...in our creative life regardless of the expression is where it is most freely expressed. Music in all forms is the accessible low culture expression of it. It Is similar to the psychic bonding that women's music has... Not the same but serving the same sense of community and emotional resonance. So yes Len thank you for seeding the world, pruning the garden and even loving the weeds.
Jim Fouratt

Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org