[OutVoice] Performance opp

SandyRapp at aol.com SandyRapp at aol.com
Wed Jun 1 08:44:27 CDT 2011

You're the best Len. Thanks so much for all ya do. SR

In a message dated 6/1/2011 9:40:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
len at stonewallsociety.com writes:

Happy  Pride All!
Anyone near Harper's Ferry, WVa has an opening and  or interest in
performing on June 26 for their first Pride celebration?  Looking for just one to
perform. As a first year Pride celebration a very  limited budget. But will be
able to offer free tubing, exposure, and a place  to stay if need be. Also
a great chance to win some very loyal fans, just for  being there and a part
of their local history. Also may sell CD's. This is a  decent size
community, and gorgeous area.
If interested email  me. I will forward to my contact. So they may contact
you directly and keep  the organizing between the event and the artists.
Just the middle guy and  trying to help them and our music community.
Hugs,
Len
Founder
StoneWall  Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For  Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for  registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT  Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World  Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of  Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards &  Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since  1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org
OutVoice  mailing  list
OutVoice at outvoice.net