[OutVoice] Performance opp

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Wed Jun 1 08:40:28 CDT 2011

Happy Pride All!
    Anyone near Harper's Ferry, WVa has an opening and or interest in performing on June 26 for their first Pride celebration? Looking for just one to perform. As a first year Pride celebration a very limited budget. But will be able to offer free tubing, exposure, and a place to stay if need be. Also a great chance to win some very loyal fans, just for being there and a part of their local history. Also may sell CD's. This is a decent size community, and gorgeous area.
   If interested email me. I will forward to my contact. So they may contact you directly and keep the organizing between the event and the artists. Just the middle guy and trying to help them and our music community.
Hugs,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org