[OutVoice] Congratulations artists of the June 2011 Top 20 CD Chart!

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 25 12:56:04 CDT 2011

Thanks to all  who voted and all of you who play my music... For keeping House of Joy in the Top 20 cd chart. It's a real honor to have been on the chart for such a long time. I also thank you for voting the UP cd to number 13.
Your love and support is much appreciated.
All the best
Roger aka Yolanda
Www.yolanda.net

-- Sent from my Palm Pre