[OutVoice] "I Wanna Know" recorded live at CBGB's NYC

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 18:34:06 CDT 2011

For all our Outvoice friends & fans who kept "I Wanna Know" in the Outvoice Top 10 chart for so many months - and for all rock 'n roll luvers - Check it out and crank yer speakers!
Just released from the Urban Productions live-in-concert recordings vault - My all-time fav live show recording - Robert Urban and Yolanda with The Plastic Family band in 2004 performing a tour-de-force medley of "Devil with a Blue Dress/Good Molly Miss Molly" segueing into "I Wanna Know" at NYC's legendary CBGBs!  Includes Robert Urban/Yolanda "on-the-road" anniversary photo slideshow compiled from 10 years of shows.

on Youtube at: http://youtu.be/2zYLVe__IAE

For radio radio hosts who'd like to air - contact me for mp3 or audio cd -

THIS TUESDAY JULY 26 - 7PM sharp! - Robert Urban and Yolanda 10 year anniversary show  - www.roberturban.com/ruandyoduplex2011.html -  THE DUPLEX, NYC! Reservations recommended - www.theduplex.com

luv

ru
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC