[OutVoice] Out In The Woods August Music Festival

The Quest of Life questoflifemusic at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 10 09:11:48 CDT 2011

Hey all!
I'm writing to you to encourage your support of the upcoming LGBT music festival,  Out In The Woods, in upstate New York.
We are nearing the 11th hour on our Kickstarter fundraising.  We are about 1/2 way to our goal with 4 days to go.  In order to receive any of the pledged amount, we must hit our target goal of $5000.  We have a couple matching donors in the wings that hopefully will put us over the top at the last hour but I'd like to get closer before then.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/themackalacka/easton-mountains-first-annual-lgbt-out-music-festi?ref=live

I'm hoping you can help get the word out.  See you all Out In The Woods very soon!
Steve
Out In The Woods Web Sites:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193663474002828

http://twitter.com/#!/Out_InThe_Woods

Kickstarter Fund Raising Page:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/themackalacka/easton-mountains-first-annual-lgbt-out-music-festi?ref=live

Easton Mountain Web Page:
http://www.eastonmountain.com/

Partners:
http://www.thequestoflife.com
Harry Faddis

Steve Sims

The Quest of Life

Fridays Noon - 2pm Eastern

WRPI Troy 91.5 FM

Live on the web @ http://www.wrpi.org

News Department Twitter:  http://twitter.com/Q_O_L_News_Dept

Play-list and guest's web sites posted after the show at:

http://www.thequestoflife.com

You can hear a podcast of previous interviews at:

http://www.harryfaddis.com/qol.html

Submit your music so we can play it:

Steve Sims

391 Herrington Hill Road Greenwich, NY 12834