[OutVoice] Robert Urban on "Sound Off" radio show Qnation.fm - 7/2/11

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Fri Jul 1 06:20:31 CDT 2011

Hey gang -

Tune in tomorrow - saturday, June 1, 3-5pm EST to "Sound Off" show with radio host SHANE PHOENIX on Qnation.fm radio - Shane and I gab about upcoming NYC shows including "Songs for Sarah, Newt & Other Schoolyard Bullies" - "Pears, Prose & Poetry"  - "Robert Urban & Yolanda live at The Duplex" -
http://www.djshanephoenix.com/#!on-the-radio
and
http://www.qnation.fm
- just click "play" in player

Upcoming shows:

Thurs July 7 at 7pm
The NYC LGBT CENTER, 208 West 13th St. (off 7th Avenue)
NYC FRESH FRUIT FESTIVAL gala opening night Cavalcade Variety Show -
FREE Admission!

Mon July 11 at 7pm - The NYC LGBT CENTER, 208 West 13th St. (off 7th Avenue)
Special Reading celebrating the print publication of  "Pears, Prose & Poetry" poetry anthology
- edited by Caitlin Foster and Roxanne Hoffman; with an introduction by Robert Urban; and
featuring the literary works of contemporary LGBT poets and writers - In addition to co-hosting
the event I'll be performing "Ode to Central Park" from my ROCK WIDOW cd.
FREE admission!

Saturday July 16, 8:30pm
Barrow Group Theater - 312 West 36th St. (off 8th Ave.)
Urban Productions & The Fresh Fruit Festival present:
"Songs for Sarah, Newt & Other Schoolyard Bullies" -
An all-star cast of LGBT & LGBT- friendly singer/songwriters, dancers, poets,
speakers, comedians & rappers let their feelings fly!

musical host/producer - Robert Urban
with performances by:
Soce - Robert German - Nedra Johnson - Chocolate Waters -
Rev. Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes - Elijah Black - FloKaz Dance Troupe -
Francesca & David MacAaron - Rosemary Loar - Joanne Borden -
Barbara Johnston - Corrine Curcio  - Justine Haupt

tickets $20 - advance tix available at smarttix.com

Tues July 26 - ROBERT URBAN and YOLANDA! - live at The Duplex NYC. ONE NIGHT ONLY!
Special anniversary show celebrating Ro & Yo's 10 years of collaborating in music and performance.
$10 - advance tix at theduplex.com