[OutVoice] The Wavos' new mailing list & NYC show Saturday

gosmith at nyc.rr.com gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 28 13:55:59 CST 2011

The Wavos have a new email-list service, and we'd love it if you'd sign up to get news from the band. In return we'll send you a free link to our new video for "Aerobic Commuting," the song that was nominated for the Pride in the Arts Dance Award 2010. Go here: http://www.jagosmusic.com/publicfiles/sq1_index.html

Also, we're doing a show for Anthony's birthday tomorrow, in New York:

THE WAVOS :: live '80s and new new wave dance party
THE UNDERGROUND LOUNGE
Saturday, January 29th, 2011
955 West End Ave. at 107th, NYC
FREE. 10:00 pm 'til closing