[OutVoice] Cassettes

arizzona arizzonaonline at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 09:25:14 CST 2011

I am the founder, creator and producer of  Unashamed Faith Cafe Radio
Program (GLBT music).   We also accept cassette tapes (and other forms) of
our much loved GLBT Spiritual and Inspirational music and have cassette
players to play them on. Even if you've only recorded one song or talk, we
invited you to make a submission. Not only do we achieve GLBT Spiritual and
Inspirational music, but also history.

We also accept submission for radio airplay consideration.

Many thanks,
Arizzona
Unashamed Faith Cafe (radio program)
http://unashamedfaithcafe.com

In a message dated 1/14/2011 8:59:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,