[OutVoice] Cassettes

Jimcarper at aol.com Jimcarper at aol.com
Thu Jan 20 01:55:20 CST 2011

Well, if I may chime in here -

The Gulf Coast Archive and Museum of Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender
 History, Inc. will always take cassettes.  As a founding member of the
group, I will make sure that we will always have cassette players (and record
players, for that matter) to play the original recordings the way they were
 recorded.  The sound quality, and sometimes the lack of it, has much to do
 with the history of the music.  It can tell of the hardships that were
involved in creating our early tunes.  We would be more than happy to take  in
and lovingly cherish all music in any form.

Jimmy Carper, Co-Executive Producer
After Hours, KPFT-90.1
419 Lovett Blvd
Houston, Texas 77006
www.kpft.org

In a message dated 1/14/2011 8:59:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,