[OutVoice] Cassettes

Taylor, Christopher chtaylor at med.wayne.edu
Fri Jan 14 09:14:25 CST 2011

Sandy-have you ever thought about making them into artwork? Mounting multiple copies in a shadowbox frame or something like that? I know it's not exactly the "best" way to get "rid" of them but it can certainly be a cool personal piece of art (especially if you can somehow incorporate the cassette artwork as a back ground, etc)-just a thought (you might even be able to offer them to fans as a "limited" edition..piece of memorabilia?)

Chris Taylor
(the) fundamentalists
Facebook: the fundamentalists glbt rock