[OutVoice] Cassettes

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Fri Jan 14 08:42:29 CST 2011

I gave away a lot of tapes at concerts and I think they're all gone now. I
hope you find success with your overstock. I know what you mean about
taking  them to the landfill. Not only is it painful emotionally (we work so hard
on  them) but we don't need anymore garbage cluttering up our planet.

My problem is CDs. Now that I'm selling a fair amount of downloads, CDs
aren't selling as well. I'll be dead before I sell all these discs. Any ideas
what to do with those?

Jamie

Jamie Anderson
singer-songwriter-parking lot attendant
_www.jamieanderson.com_ (http://www.jamieanderson.com/)
_http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/profile.php?id=557300426_
(http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/profile.php?id=557300426)

In a message dated 1/14/2011 9:33:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
SandyRapp at aol.com writes:

>From  SandyRapp.com
I've got a number of tapes from my 1995 We The People album  and even  more
from a 1986 release called "Hardweather Friends" which  preceeded CDs. Has
anyone found a use for tapes? No one buys them  anymore but if there's
anywhere  to send them, they're political and  still relevant and I'd like
take them
somewhere other than the landfill.  Thanks,   SandyRapp at aol.com
OutVoice  mailing  list
OutVoice at outvoice.net