[OutVoice] NYC's David Gurland"s untimely passing

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Mon Jan 3 12:18:30 CST 2011

Wow!
    Thanks for the share Terry. I am still in mid- family visit here, surprised by another day with the kids. But so sad to hear this. I was just getting to know this funny and amazingly talented man. A great loss. Heart and prayers are with David's loved ones!
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org