[OutVoice] OutRadio for January 2011

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun Jan 2 10:42:51 CST 2011

OutRadio for January 2011
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outjan11.html
This is a special edition of OutRadio. It’s not only the first anniversary,
but as it’s January, it’s my Best of the Year Show. Part 1 is for my picks
for the best albums of the year, and Part 2 is for the Best Singles, and
I think you’ll see some interesting choices.

Part 1 – 58:09
Daniel J Cartier – Married (“Redemption”)
Namoli Brennet – Freedom Train (“Black Crow”)
Brett Every – Prince Charming (“Fairy Godmother’s Gone to Vegas”)
K Anderson – This Changes Everything (“The Overthinker”)
Kristie Stremel & the 159ers – Best Kiss (“Color of Stars”)
Kristian Hoffman – Evil (“FOP”)
Kevin Wong – Denial (“The Pink in the Grey”)
Ari Wisnia – No Scrubs (“Something New”)
Sonia & Disappear Fear – Pack of Newport (“Blood Bones & Baltimore”)
Tret Fure – The Horizon (“The Horizon”)
Ryan States – Immigrant (Fish Out of Water) (“Strange Town”)
Dylan Rice – Merge (“Electric Grids and Concrete Towers”)
Mike Rickard – Stupid Stuff Like That (“Sweat”)
Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes – Muscle Shoals (“House of Joy”)

Part 2 – 59:32
Chris Salvatore – Broke Another Heart (“Dirty Love” EP)
Myles Cooper – Gonna Find Boyfriends Today
Mary Cigarettes – Burning Bridges That Never Mattered
Tom Goss – You Don’t Question Love (“The Politics of Love” EP)
Matt Alber & Tom Goss – Who We Are
Jen Foster – This Is Me
Toby Madigan – Stand for Something
Cheyenne Jackson – Blessing
Linq – Oh, Bully
Jeffrey Altergott – It Gets Better
Mike Ator – Stay
Broadway Sings for The Trevor Project – It Gets Better
Melissa Li & the Barely Theirs – The Beginning
Coyote Grace – Daughterson (“Buck Naked” EP)
Jason Antone – Ooh Ooh Ooh
Chadwick – I Want You To Want Me

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outjan11.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

All segments of both shows are archived.
That’s eleven years of very gay music.