[OutVoice] Robert Urban on "Qs in the Biz" this thurs 2/3, 7pm EST

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 09:23:05 CST 2011

Hey gang -

I'll be interviewed LIVE this thursday, Feb 3, 2011 - 7pm EST -
by hosts Shane Phoenix & The Rickster on "Q's in the Biz" at QnationFM.

In addition to the interview, we'll be airing my music, songs and videos.
We'll also be airing some select songs & videos
for lgbt musical artists I've produced & collaborated with.

Here's how to tune in:

http://www.qnation.fm - click the "listen now"
or
http://www.djshanephoenix.com
or
http://www.qsinthebiz.com/

If you are in Europe -
its all over the EU - via prideradio garyradio.co.uk during their shuffle period.

luv

robert urban - founder
GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gayguitarists