[OutVoice] OutVoice November Top 20 CD Chart

Roger Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 15:48:57 CST 2011

Thank you everybody and Happy Holidays!!

WOW I am so pleased that you have kept my cd House of Joy on the charts. This month at #11.. thank you so very much.
This is a terrific chart with many inspirational artists creating such high quality music. Congrats to everyone on the charts.
I'd like to give you all a free mp3 download of my song "We Are Angels" as a holiday gift. please follow the link below for download links.
Happy Holidays and all the best to you,

Rev. Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes- download here:
http://www.yolanda.net

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/REVROYO
YOLANDA is in the GLBT Hall of Fame