[OutVoice] Back on the List and Atlanta Performance.

Freddy Freeman acousticub at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 21:02:24 CDT 2011

I want to admit that I am one those guilty of not utilizing and
participating in Outvoice as much as I used to a few years ago, but
the thought of it going away makes me want to reinvest myself in it. I'm
going to start using the list again and voting in the charts !
Its an important resource and if I value it I need to start using it again !
I hope some of you who have been away for a while will join me !

So, first I want to invite any artist in the Atlanta area who wants to do a
short guest spot to the Bear World Video Shoot at the Eagle
September 7th. Being a bear thing, of course it is geared toward men, but I
am not going to turn away anyone who wants to share their music, regardless
of labels.
If you are going to be in Atlanta, and want to drop by and share a couple of
tunes and maybe be in the documentary Bear World, email Freddy at
acousticub at gmail.com

Also, I have a track I produced for the theme song, and my idea for the
video is to do a live band kind of video, The track has drums, keys,
electric , bass and vox. I need someone to "Bass Sync" and someone to
"Electric Guitar Sync" in the video. Being a real player helps but also if
you think you can fake it pretty well to get the video looking cool, then
contact me about that too.
Freddy at acousticub at gmail.com

Thanks everyone and I am looking forward to being back in the loop with this
great list!
Many Thanks to Len for keeping all this going !
 --

Freddy Freeman
Ear 2 the Ground Audio & Video Productions
acousticub at gmail.com
(706)-325-7870