[OutVoice] "Serenade to EASTON MOUNTAIN"

robert urban themusenyc at aol.com
Mon Aug 22 08:45:33 CDT 2011

During my recent stay at Easton Mountain gay retreat in upstate NY I was inspired to take lots of photos so as to capture the unique, idyllic spirit of the place. The resulting photostream forms the perfect visual counterpart to the instrumental track "Serenade" on my ELEGIES cd.

Here is my new music video "Serenade to EASTON MOUNTAIN" - best viewed at 720p HD, full screen setting - play thru good stereo speakers (and turn out the lights…!)

on youtube at:

http://youtu.be/RTBpSqvR2WA

luv

robert urban