[OutVoice] OutRadio for May 2011

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 11:09:50 CDT 2011

OutRadio for May 2011
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outmay11.html

If this month’s three-hour show were an Oreo Cookie, then the cream in the middle would be my interview with Josh Klipp. It’s all about his new jazz CD, and I hope you agree there’s nothing but quality in the rest of the show, covering lots of musical genres, and artists from Altergott to Zukerman.

Part 1 – 58:00
The Ditty Bops – All Over You (2008)
The Ditty Bops – There’s A Girl (2004)
Amy Cook – Sunshine (2008)
Rachael Sage – My Word (2008)
Natalia Zukerman – Brooklyn (2011)
Brenda Jean – I’m Better Off Without You (2011)
Topp Twins – Serious (2010)
Topp Twins – Milestones (2010)
Nervous But Excited – Ashes (2009)
Nervous But Excited – Lansing (2006)
Sonia – No More Songs (2011)
Sonia – Love Names Me (2011)
Nedra Johnson – Sprung (2005)
Toshi Reagon – Misty Mountain (1997)
Melanie B – Woman of Mine (1997)
Kri & Hettie – I Am a Woman (2010)
Kri & Hettie – Guest House (2011)

Part 2 – 60:35
Eric Himan – Save the Afternoon (2011)
Eric Himan – Dust (2011)
Levi Kreis & Jerry Lee Lewis – Money (2011)
Levi Kreis – Whole Lot of Shakin’ Goin’ On (2010)
Jeffrey Altergott – Unleashed (2011)
Joshua Klipp & Katastrophe – Temporarily Insane (2006)
Joshua Klipp & the Klipptones – Secret Love (2011)
Josh Klipp Interview
Joshua Klipp & the Klipptones – The Way You Look Tonight (2011)
Joshua Klipp & the Klipptones – Everything Happens to Me (2011)
Julie Wolf – How Will You Remember Me? (1996)
Jungal – Found (2010)
Ryan Cassata – Distraction (2011)
Michael Schiefel – I Must Have That Man (2003)
Julian Yeo – Love for Sale (2010)
KJ Denhert – Over the Rainbow (2008)

Part 3 – 60:50
Lori Michaels – Tattletale (2011)
Snax – Special Guest Star (2010)
Ladyboi – Halfway to Dawn (2011)
Justin Ryan – I’m Not the Enemy (2006)
Marsha Stevens-Pino – A Future and a Hope (2006)
Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes – Love Divine (2009)
Shawn Thomas – Hands Up (2011)
Brett Every – A Man Walks into a Bar (2011)
Brett Every – Joey (2011)
Malcolm Turnbull – Lookin’ for a Good Man Tonight (2011)
Malcolm Turnbull – Glad to Be Gay (2011)
Chris VonTanner – Please Mr Postman (2011)
Chris VonTanner – My Guy (2011)
Bronski Beat – Smalltown Boy (extended mix) (1984)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outmay11.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

All segments of both shows are archived.
That’s over eleven years of very gay music.