[OutVoice] ELIJAH BLACK featured on GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Sat Apr 30 08:59:29 CDT 2011

Hey gang - our new featured LGBT musical artist is someone I've had the
pleasure to play guitar with a lot here in NYC - most recently at:
http://youtu.be/renfuUPZJqw

Meet GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE featured homepage member -
singer/songwriter/guitarist ELIJAH BLACK.

In getting to know Elijah beyond his solid, friendly guitar approach - (he is a JOY to play with) -
I've come to appreciate his many other talents and qualities as singer, songwriter, film actor, drummer, skilled gardener and all around great guy.

An Akron, Ohio native currently living in New York City, Elijah has opened for classic rock acts such as Motley Crue, Kings X, Styx, Neil Young, Cinderella, Ratt and Jackyl. His video "Smile for Me" was voted TOP TEN of 2008 on MTV/LOGO's Click List.  Watch for Elijah's upcoming 2011 cd (his 3rd) entitled "Bad Dream"; and also his role in the upcoming feature film "The Undertaker's Son".

See and connect with ELIJAH BLACK via GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE's homepage at: