[OutVoice] TAXI.com

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 07:31:56 CDT 2011

I was a member for a year. My experience was neutral, really. They had a
lot of opportunities and while a few of my songs were passed on to producers,
I  never got a bite. I like that they offer feedback. I've known a lot of
people  who've joined and not gotten anything out of it. I'm wondering now if
it might  be better to approach some of these producers directly.

Jamie

Jamie  Anderson
singer-songwriter-parking lot attendant
_www.jamieanderson.com_ (http://www.jamieanderson.com/)
_http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/profile.php?id=557300426_
(http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/profile.php?id=557300426)

In a message dated 4/20/2011 8:34:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,