[OutVoice] New Featured Homepage member Sylvia Whitelace ON GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 09:49:18 CDT 2011

Hey Gang -
Our newest featured LGBT musical artist hails from my very own original neck of the U.S. woods ~
Trans guitarist/singer/songwriter Sylvia “Lacy” Whitelace hails fromSouthern Ct. and has been making music her whole life - first as a singer inrock bands and then as a solo singer /songwriter. Lacy has performed at manyGLBT events in Ct. and Mass., and is presently at the mixing stage of a new 8song CD “A Touch of Pink”.
“Here I share some of my neworiginal songs. I believe that my spirit is released and transcends in mymusic. I hope to be sharing this music with everyone” – says Lacy.
Lacy is lookingfor other serious players to collaborate with.

Check out Sylvia Whitelace and links to her music on GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE at: