[OutVoice] Sharing Is Caring

David Clement davieclem1 at aol.com
Sun Apr 10 12:14:05 CDT 2011

A very nice young woman from Prague just sent me this video for one of my old songs, actually the first one I wrote to completion:

David Clement's Youtube Channel

In other news:
We're still working on the new album, yet untitled.  It features some of the usual characters (Erin Hall on cell & Rob Bailey rockin' the axe) plus some cameos by:

Martha Plimpton (Raising Hope, Coast of Utopia, Goonies!)
Tony Garnier (Bob Dylan)
Brian Delaney (New York Dolls)
Nigel Harrison (Blondie)
Marty Beller (They Might Be Giants)

We can't wait to get it to you.  ETA TBA.

And, Kate Moira Ryan and I had a wildly productive time in Palo Alto, working under the gracious auspices of Theatreworks.  We're still plugging away at our rockin' theater piece about The Weather Underground (60's radicals, not meteorology website).

 Per: Jamie's last post, I have a special place in my darkest heart for Delta airlines; they uniformly look like they take some much pleasure in lying to your face about 'new TSA rules.'