[OutVoice] Flying with guitars

TsunamiInc at aol.com TsunamiInc at aol.com
Wed Apr 6 21:23:35 CDT 2011

I know several people who use those little travel guitars. Jill  Sobule
plays in concerts and it sounds great.

I've had to explain my tuner to a couple of TSA agents but my favorite
reaction was to the beaded bra from my bellydance costume. :)

Jamie

Jamie  Anderson
singer-songwriter-parking lot attendant
_www.jamieanderson.com_ (http://www.jamieanderson.com/)
_http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/profile.php?id=557300426_
(http://www.facebook.com/reqs.php#!/profile.php?id=557300426)

In a message dated 4/6/2011 9:50:16 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,