[OutVoice] Martin Swinger CD Release events

Martin Swinger martinswinger at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:02:31 CDT 2011

Martin Swinger here, of Bearapalooza, Bear Naked CD, Singing OUT! and
frequent guest on Queer Music Heritage with JD Doyle.
I'm performing two CD release events in May near New York:

May 6, Bar 660 @ Synaxis, 660 Cookman Ave, Asbury Park 7PM
$15 Fundraiser for ArtsCAP and CD release party for MOON!
Contact www.artscap.org  for details or reservations.

May 13, Grounds and Sounds Coffeehouse, 380 Nicolls Rd.
Setauket, NY 11733  http://www.groundsandsounds.com/ for details.

May 14 Folk Project Workshop: Vocal Skinny-Dipping
Improvisational singing forms and games! Come sing!
Visit www.folkproject.org for details.

Hope you'll join me!

...Some songs are great to dance to, and some feel good to cry to, and
others are fun to sing along to, but sometimes you discover songs that
simply invite you to stop and listen.

Martin Swinger sings Songs Worth Listening To

     Keep listening for my new CD, MOON which will be available May 1 with
CD release parties in Maine at SLATES May 2,  at Synaxis in Asbury Park
(fundraiser for ArtsCAP) on May 6, at Grounds and Sounds in Long Island May
13. Order copies at my website below!

MOON CD Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpCUEYAhpdg

My websites: