[OutVoice] Pandora's Vox?

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Wed Sep 29 15:37:39 CDT 2010

I had a great time performing for The Long Island NY Community Fellowship GLBT ARTS FESTIVAL last Saturday.  At the fest I got to meet and hear, for the first time - a great band made up of some really talented and lovely gals - PANDORA'S VOX.

 If anyone knows a website or email for them - please email to me. I can only find an old cancelled site.
.
(NOTE - they are NOT the all male rock band "Pandora's Vox" band from the Czech Republic!)

Pic from the show - yours truly with PANDORA'S VOX - one of the best party/cover/dance bands around. From "Lady Marmalade" to "Mustang Sally" - these gurlz play 'em all and EVERYONE dances. Photo by Barbara Salva.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=1463242&l=f8f2c37923&id=1019036071

luv
robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC