[OutVoice] SUGARBEACH loves their gays...

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Tue Sep 28 19:59:04 CDT 2010

And the feeling is mutual!

Meet GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE's new featured musical artist - singer/songwriter/guitarist MARLEE WALCHUK of the wildly popular, lesbian electro-pop duo SUGARBEACH.

Read my SUGARBEACH/NOT DESERTED cd review and get to know Marlee in our exclusive, photo & video filled, in-depth interview.
at: http://www.roberturban.com/GGWinterviewsugarbeach.html

Additionally - Marlee's photo & link will grace the GAY GUITARISTS WORLDWIDE homepage for the feature's duration.