[OutVoice] Drew Paralic, Jazz Composer

jazzdrew212 at aol.com jazzdrew212 at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 19:32:22 CDT 2010

As a musician in this era, I am in a rather unique position: I am a non-performing composer/song writer/arranger. (You stick with your strengths, I feel.)

Soon I will release my third cd, ROLL WITH IT, BABY.  12 more original pieces -- including a classical prélude and a song with lyrics by Thomas Raniszewski (a friend and talented musician I met through OutMusic) with a wonderful vocal by Laura Kenyon.  All done with excellent jazz trios & quartets recorded in great studios...

In preparation of my next cd being released, I am working on a website.  Please check it out and I would greatly appreciate any and all feedback -- www.drewparalic.com

Thanks,
Drew