[OutVoice] OutRadio for October 2010.......premiering the show a bit early, it's ready, why not...:)

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Sun Sep 26 12:06:04 CDT 2010

OutRadio for October 2010
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outoct10.html

OutRadio for October opens with a special Tribute to Dean Johnson. Dean was a fixture and icon in New York City from the 80's until his untimely death in 2007. He founded the Rock & Roll Fag Bar parties, the gay music showcase HomoCorps, at CBGBs, and led the bands Dean & the Weenies and The Velvet Mafia. My tribute to him is capped off with a never-aired interview with him from 1998, and as much of his music as I could fit into one segment. And my site has a special Dean Johnson Gallery. And then I've got two more hours of queer songs from all over the musical map, from dance to rock, folk, and pop, including a message to Ellen.

Part 1 – 65:37
Velvet Mafia – Mona Lisa (1998)
Dean & the Weenies – Fuck You / Chicken (1987)
Dean & the Weenies – Conventions (1988)
Dean & the Weenies – One of the Girls (1989)
Dean & the Weenies – Death by A-Go-Go (1992)
Dean Johnson – Girdle (1996)
Velvet Mafia – Velvet Mafia (1998)
Velvet Mafia – Deli Boy (1998)
Dean Johnson Interview by Chris Wilson (1998)
Velvet Mafia – The Girl From Planet Muff (2004)
Velvet Mafia – Coco Chanel (2004)
Velvet Mafia – The Big Johnson (2004)
Velvet Mafia – Testosterone (2004)
Velvet Mafia – This Stud’s For You (2004)

Part 2 – 62:47
Chris Salvatore – Broke Another Heart (2010)
Chris Salvatore – It’s You (The La La Song)(2010)
Chadwick – Better Man (2010)
Chadwick – I Want You To Want Me (2010)
Brendan Velasquez – Diggin’ On You (2010)
Brendan Velasquez – Lonely Sheets (2010)
Radford Bishop Comments (2009)
Shondes – My Dear One (2010)
Shondes – The Coming Night (2010)
Justin Tranter – Blend In (2002)
Semi-Precious Weapons – Magnetic Baby (2010)
Semi Precious Weapons – Semi Precious Weapons (2010)
Travis John Alford Band – Lucky Pierre (1996)
Travis John Alford Band – Weep Below the Waist (1996)
Christian Johnson – King Baby (1996)
Toska Wilde – Hard as Nail Varnish (2010)
Kevin Cahoon & Ghetto Cowboy – Doll (2005)
Kevin Cahoon & Ghetto Cowboy – Could I Have This Dance (2005)

Part 3 – 63:28
Kristie Stremel – Best Kiss (2010)
Kristie Stremel – Color of Stars (2010)
Jeremy Gloff – Asocial Love Song (2010)
Jeremy Gloff – Square One (2010)
Patrick Hutchison – He Never Knew (2010)
Patrick Hutchison – Last Night at the Upper Room (2010)
Patrick Hutchison – Take That Thing Outta There (2010)
Vincent Minor – Late Night Show (2010)
Vincent Minor – So Fucked Up (2010)
Andy Monroe – The Summer Place (late 90s)
Andy Monroe – A Visit to New Jersey (1999)
Keith Hampton – This One (2006)
Keith Hampton – You Remind Me (2010)
Erin McKeown – The Foxes (2009)
Kinnie  Starr – Rock the Boat (2006)
Toni Vere – I’m Gonna Be on Ellen (2010)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outoct10.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

And co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 200 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
All segments of all three shows are archived.
That’s over ten years of very gay music.