[OutVoice] Texas Dates Extended to Include 2 Shows in Austin

Zecca zeccaesq at verizon.net
Tue Sep 21 11:48:28 CDT 2010

Yee-Haw!  Back by popular demand ( And such sweet words they are too!) after winning the Austin Critic's Table Award, John Kelly's  "Paved Paradise Redux" has added 2 performances at the stunning One World Theater in Austin Oct. 6 & 7.  We're not yet up at their site, but I'm sure tix are already available since I've just received my itinerary changes.  Go to:

http://www.oneworldtheatre.org/index.aspx

for info and a gander at this amazing venue.  Then we drive across the desert, like Pricilla and crew, to Marfa for another 2 shows at the Crowley Theater in Marfa on Oct. 9.

Hang on to yer horses!

Zecca