[OutVoice] Spaghettifest 8!! + The Privates' archive videos, Goredon's Rainbow World Radio interview

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Tue Sep 21 09:57:13 CDT 2010

Spaghettifest is the hottest indie music festival on the east coast, and The
Wavos are the Friday night after-party! It'll be a Wavos show and dance
party like never before.

1) SPAGHETTIFEST 8, THREE DAYS OF INDEPENDENT MUSIC: SEPT. 24-26, 2010
    The band is thrilled to be playing Spaghettifest for the 4th year in a
row. This outdoor music festival just gets better and better, and this year
it all happens in the northeast corner of West Virginia, a quick 2-hour
drive from D.C. If you'd rather sleep in a bed, the new camp even has
cabins. Get discounted tickets here:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...cr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=UYV5
SJTPJYD4W

2) THE PRIVATES' '80s VIDEOS
    I just posted a handful of vintage clips from the band's new wave
beginnings as The Privates, check 'em out:

  *) I CAN'T STOP LOVIN' YOU:
     www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWCTUJ34RcM
  *) YOU GOT ME BREAKIN' APART:
     www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kgYL1D4A8c
  *) I NEED YOUR LOVE:
     www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX8ZPdr-oPQ
  *) TRIBE GIRL:
     www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bpa1-ukkLg
  *) YOU GOT TOO CLOSE:
     www.youtube.com/watch?v=andtwiMUJl4
  *) I MUST BE CRAZY _VIDEO_:
     www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWe4XgBJz2g
  *) AND the first footage of THE WAVOS, live in NYC 2010, I WILL SHOW YOU
MINE:
     www.youtube.com/watch?v=w88TIFgXbcw

3) GOREDON'S INTERVIEW ON RAINBOW WORLD RADIO
    Len Rogers of StoneWall Society hosted a listening party for the new CD,
Wave Crazed EP. Find it on www.rainbowworldradio.com, or listen here
(Goredon's interview follows the 4th song, Aerobic Commuting):

www.rainbowworldradio.com/playlists/wavoswavecrazedplaylist.wvx

Cheers,
Major, Goredon & Tone

Goredon Smyth