[OutVoice] Robert Urban/Marshall Zarne at Meow Mix NYC on YouTube

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Sun Sep 12 08:59:42 CDT 2010

Hey to all music friends & fans -

two new videos up on YouTube:

MARSHALL ZARNE & ROBERT URBAN, live at NYC's
MEOW MIX BAR performing:

Marshall's cocky tale of a world-weary street hustler -

HELL IS OTHER PEOPLE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE-nhQhl0SY

Marshall's bittersweet same sex love ballad -
IF I STRAYED -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTe2opAvarI

For those who recall NYC's legendary lesbian rock bar MEOW MIX -
roughly once a month between 2002-2004, the groovy grrrls who ran the
club allowed for an entire evening of live music by gay male artists.

Co-hosted by yours truly and t.a.f.k.a. YOLANDA, and fondly billed as
"Meow Mix Men's Night - OUR time of the month!" -
our shows presented dozens of performers and bands from the
burgeoning NYC live lgbt music scene.

The two youtube video performances, filmed by Wolfgang Busch,
are from one of our "Meow Mix Men's Night" series.

The audio in the videos sounds great (the club had one of the best p.a.'s in NYC).
If any radio show hosts would like to air the songs -
I can split off audio from the video and send as mp3s.

luv

robert urban
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com