[OutVoice] OutRadio for Sept - Interviews with Kevin Wong, Avi Wisnia, Linq, and Mama's Black Sheep, and More!

jddoyle1 jddoyle1 at aol.com
Wed Sep 1 11:18:10 CDT 2010

OutRadio for September 2010
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outsep10.html

OutRadio for September includes Four, I think, very interesting interviews…with Kevin Wong, Avi Wisnia, Linq and Mama’s Black Sheep. And then there’s Part 3, which starts with “Freedom” and ends with “The Climb,” with lots of music I admire in between, some you’ll probably hear nowhere else.

Part 1 – 61:16
Kevin Wong – Woe (2010)
Kevin Wong Interview (2010)
Kevin Wong – Falling Balloons (2010)
Kevin Wong – Out of Reach (2010)
Kevin Wong – Legion of the Broken (2010)
Kevin Wong – Mr. Secrets (2010)
Kevin Wong – Denial (2010)
Avi Wisnia – More Than Me (2010)
Avi Wisnia Interview (2010)
Avi Wisnia – No Scrubs (2010)
Avi Wisnia – New Year (2010)
Avi Wisnia – I Wish I Could Stop Writing Songs About You (2010)
Avi Wisnia – Rabbit Hole (2010)

Part 2 – 58:16
Linq – Oh, Bully (2010)
Linq Interview (2010)
Linq – Change the Picture (2009)
Linq – Prescription Chaos (2009)
Linq – Diversity Dance (2009)
Linq – Who I Need To Be (2006)
Linq – Don’t You Understand (2004)
Linq – Open Hearts and Open Minds (2006)
Mama’s Black Sheep – Landmarks of a Fool (2010)
Mama’s Black Sleep – Possibilities (2010)
Cerulean Groove – She (2002)
CommonbonD – Ainnobodybiniss (1994)
Mama’s Black Sheep – Better With You (2010)
Mama’s Black Sheep – Think About You (2010)

Part 3 – 59:52
Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes – Freedom (2009)
Sean Chapin – Our Time Has Come (2009)
Toby Madigan – Stand For Love (2009)
Naked Peasants – Mr. Teacher (2010)
Kristie Stremel – It’s Not a Phase (2006)
Mara Levi – Homo Song (2006)
Alison Farrell – Tomboy (1992)
Alison Farrell – I Like Being a Dyke (1992)
Average Dyke Band – Pretty Woman (2008)
Vincent DiGeronimo – Take Me Home With You (2010)
Dan Holguin – Now I Only (2010)
Doug Howell – I Wanna Spend Time With You (1975)
Doug Howell – All I Know (2010)
Danyl Johnson – With a Little Help From My Friends (2009)
Joe McElderry – The Climb (2010)

You can stream or download the show anytime, at
http://www.queermusicheritage.com/outsep10.html

Thanks for listening,
JD Doyle

http://www.OutRadio.com
http://www.QueerMusicHeritage.com

And co-producer of Audiofile, the monthly
radio review of CDs of interest to the GLBT
communities, airing on over 200 stations
around the world on This Way Out.
The Audiofile site is at www.Audiofile.org
All segments of all three shows are archived.
That’s over ten years of very gay music.