[OutVoice] Music and a show

RagdBlade at aol.com RagdBlade at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 09:46:34 CDT 2010

I got some music online finally, if you want to take a listen, please visit
facebook at "The Ragged Blade Band" or dial up
reverbnation.com/theraggedbladeband

and while we're here, I'm premiering a new play in St. Louis...

Secrets and Catheters, a one-act solo show written and performed by Jerry
Rabushka
premiere performances!!

Friday and Saturday, November 12 and 13 at 8:00 PM
LGBT Community Center
625 N. Euclid, #420
Saint Louis, MO 63108
$10 tickets, can be purchased at the door
Information: 314-367-1166
findmycenter.com
facebook: "Jerry Rabushka, playwright"

More Info
Jerry's new play asks the question his critics have been asking for
decades... why should anyone go see his show? It's a play that starts out wondering
if it should be on stage, wondering how it should get written, even how it
should market itself... and yet, in the end, we do have a show!

His new one-act "Secrets and Catheters"—and you've gotta have some kinda
guts to put the word Catheter in any title—will take you on a journey through
hole-in- the-wall diners across the Midwest, to a game of Jeopardy with some
really bizarre contestants and categories, and through the minds and souls
of characters who are desperate for that usual trio of love, attention, and
acceptance.

Finally, all the characters Jerry's used to populate his plays meet
together for one bloody showdown.

Directed by Robert Beck.

if you're about town, hope you can make it....

thanks!
Jerry Rabushka
Ragged Blade Productions
St. Louis, MO