[OutVoice] Thank you for making us #1 !!!

Roger Anthony Yolanda Mapes rogermapes at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 13:12:53 CDT 2010

Wow
This is terrific! Thanks so much for honoring me and producer Robert Urban by voting I Wanna Know to number 1 on the OutVoice song charts.  I appreciate your love and support and am thrilled you dig the song.
 I love Robert's work on this record from playing almost every instrument to back up vocals and killer arrangement.
Congrats to all of the artists on the charts. It's a great pleasure to be in your company.
All the best,
YORO
Roger Anthony YOLANDA Mapes
-- Sent from my Pal Pre