[OutVoice] Performance @ Barns and Noble on Monday

Zecca zeccaesq at verizon.net
Sat Nov 20 10:35:21 CST 2010

I'll be performing with Kasim ("Meatloaf" / "Utopia" / "Cars" Reunion Tour) Sultan on Monday, 11/22 @ the big Barnes and Noble by Lincoln Center, 66th St. and Broadway for Cherry Vanilla's book-signing party, 7:30PM on the third floor.  Her autobiography "Lick Me" has received rave reviews, even from Liz Smith (!), and is mostly about her years in the Warhole scene and then with David Bowie.  But the last section of her book is about her time a a Punk rocker.  As many of you know (and have read in Sting's book "Broken Music"), I was her piano player back in the Punk years, first with Kasim on bass and then later in Europe with Sting and Stewart Copeland (at that time The Police) on bass and drums.  This should be a scream of a party, with songs and stories and lots of dishy "remember when...?".  And a great reunion of friends since native New Yorker Cherry has been living in Hollywood for years.

Hope to see you there,
Peace and Love,
  Zecca