[OutVoice] Robert Urban & t.a.f.k.a. Yolanda on YouTube

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 06:16:20 CST 2010

Hey gang -

In celebration of "I Wanna Know" reaching #1 on the Outvoice music charts,
URBAN PRODUCTIONS has released two very special,
never-before-seen Yolanda/Urban collaborations onto YouTube:

1. Our cover of The Rolling Stones' "Sympathy for the Devil" at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTUyvUJHk2c

2. Our cover of Bobbie Gentry's "Ode to Billie Joe" at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goUKFuXbFj0

Roger Anthony "Yolanda" Mapes - vocals;
Robert Urban - guitar;
Michael Todd - percussion.

Both videos were shot by filmmaker Wolfgang Busch
at one of our "Meow Mix Mens Night" LGBT live-n-concert shows.
Meow Mix Men's Night was hosted by Yolanda & Robert Urban
and held at NYC's legendary lesbian rock club MEOW MIX.

Warning; Yolanda's onstage gender-bending costumery is not, shall we say,
for the faint of heart. Viewer discretion is advised. :-)

luv

robert urban
producer - "I Wanna Know"
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC