[OutVoice] We are so very proud of Dan Manjovi!

Len Rogers SWS len at stonewallsociety.com
Thu Mar 18 09:02:44 CDT 2010

Hi all!
     Check out the article about our very own Dan Manjovi in Instinct at http://instinctmagazine.com/blog/web-exclusive-with-dan-manjovi!!! Congratulations Dan on all well deserved success coming your way! Cannot wait to hear more about the musical. Dan you are an inspiration and a wonderful role model for our community youth. A music instructor / vocal coach recently requested a list of a few artists she could share with her students which demonstrated that being out would not crush a career. Obviously Dan is on that list. Hats off and huge kudos Dan on your success and for being a proud out artist. You make our community shine!
Hugs around,
Len
Founder
StoneWall Society
www.stonewallsociety.com
www.stonewallsociety.net

Equality-Net!
www.equalitynet.net

Artists For Equality
www.artistsforequality.net artists portal open for registration
www.artistsforequality.com public portal

GLBT Artists
www.glbtartists.com

Rainbow World Radio
www.rainbowworldradio.com
GLBT Hall Of Fame
www.glbthalloffame.com
Pride In The Arts Annual Awards & Festival
www.prideinthearts.com
OutVoice The GLBT Top 40 Chart since 1996!
www.outvoice.net
www.outvoice.org