[OutVoice] OutVoice Digest, Vol 53, Issue 14

Paul Allgood wedlockmusic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 13:08:07 EDT 2010


Congrats- that's the true meaning of "Wedlock."
                     Paul Allgood/Wedlock

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 1:00 PM, <outvoice-request at outvoice.net> wrote:

> Send OutVoice mailing list submissions to
>        outvoice at outvoice.net
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>        http://outvoice.net/mailman/listinfo/outvoice_outvoice.net
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>        outvoice-request at outvoice.net
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>        outvoice-owner at outvoice.net
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of OutVoice digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. Re: Congratulations in order for Len and Chris' 30th
>      anniversary (Roger Mapes)
>   2. Re: Congratulations in order for Len and Chris' 30th
>      anniversary (Terry Christopher)
>   3. Paper protections fail South African lesbians+"Who We
>      Are"+LGBT news+more! (tworadio at aol.com)
>   4. warm wishes (Ronald Waite)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:05:48 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Roger Mapes <rogermapes at yahoo.com>
> To: gayguitarists at yahoogroups.com, outvoice outvoice
>        <outvoice at outvoice.net>
> Subject: Re: [OutVoice] Congratulations in order for Len and Chris'
>        30th    anniversary
> Message-ID: <123601.91538.qm at web55802.mail.re3.yahoo.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
>
> YES!
> congrats Len and Chris ! many many more!
>
> Roger Anthony Mapes
> www.rogeranthonymapes.com
> House of Joy:
> www.cdbaby.com/cd/RogerAnthonyYolandaMapes
>
> --- On Mon, 3/15/10, danmanjovi <DManjovi at aol.com> wrote:
>
> From: danmanjovi <DManjovi at aol.com>
> Subject: [gayguitarists] Congratulations in order
> To: gayguitarists at yahoogroups.com
> Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 8:44 AM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>      Congratulations to  Stonewall Society and Rainbow World Radio Founder,
>  Len Rogers and partner Chris Thomas, who are celebrating their 30th
> Anniversary today!
>
>
>
> Congratulations Len and Chris.  Have a beautiful day; wishing you both
> many, many  more!
>
>
>
> Hugs and love,
>
> Dan
>
>
>
> Dan Manjovi
>
> www.danmanjovi. com
>
> dan at danmanjovi. com
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>    __._,_.___
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>          Reply to sender |
>
>          Reply to group |
>                  Reply via web post |
>                Start a New Topic
>
>
>                Messages in this topic
>          (1)
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>      Recent Activity:
>
>
>
>      New Members
>      1
>
>
>
>
>    Visit Your Group
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest ? Unsubscribe ? Terms of Use
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>  .
>
>
>
>
>
> __,_._,___
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 12:10:26 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Terry Christopher <enterrytainer at yahoo.com>
> To: gayguitarists at yahoogroups.com, outvoice outvoice
>        <outvoice at outvoice.net>,        Roger Mapes <rogermapes at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [OutVoice] Congratulations in order for Len and Chris'
>        30th    anniversary
> Message-ID: <147925.60738.qm at web112416.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8
>
> Woo-Hoo!!!!!!!!
> Show us how it's done!!!
> Congrats!!!
> -TC
>
>
> The soul knows no bounds, but only how to fly.? The spirit knows no weight,
> but only how to soar.?Risk all, live your dreams, and take a bite out of a
> cloud.
> -TC?
>
> --- On Mon, 3/15/10, Roger Mapes <rogermapes at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
> From: Roger Mapes <rogermapes at yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [OutVoice] Congratulations in order for Len and Chris' 30th
> anniversary
> To: gayguitarists at yahoogroups.com, "outvoice outvoice" <
> outvoice at outvoice.net>
> Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 3:05 PM
>
>
> YES!
> congrats Len and Chris ! many many more!
>
> Roger Anthony Mapes
> www.rogeranthonymapes.com
> House of Joy:
> www.cdbaby.com/cd/RogerAnthonyYolandaMapes
>
> --- On Mon, 3/15/10, danmanjovi <DManjovi at aol.com> wrote:
>
> From: danmanjovi <DManjovi at aol.com>
> Subject: [gayguitarists] Congratulations in order
> To: gayguitarists at yahoogroups.com
> Date: Monday, March 15, 2010, 8:44 AM
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ?
>
>
>
> ?
>
>
> ? ?
> ? ? ?
> ? ? ?
> ? ? ? Congratulations to? Stonewall Society and Rainbow World Radio
> Founder,? Len Rogers and partner Chris Thomas, who are celebrating their
> 30th Anniversary today!?
>
>
>
> Congratulations Len and Chris.? Have a beautiful day; wishing you both
> many, many? more!
>
>
>
> Hugs and love,
>
> Dan
>
>
>
> Dan Manjovi
>
> www.danmanjovi. com
>
> dan at danmanjovi. com
>
>
>
>
>
> ? ?
> ? ???
>
> ? ?
> ? ? __._,_.___
>
> ? ? ? ?
> ?
> ???
> ? ?
> ? ? ?
> ? ? ? ?
> ??? ? Reply to sender |
> ? ? ? ?
> ??? ? Reply to group |
> ? ? ? ? ??? ? Reply via web post |
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ??? Start a New Topic
> ? ? ?
>
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Messages in this topic
> ? ? ? ? ? (1)
> ? ? ? ? ???
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ? ? ? Recent Activity:
>
> ? ?
> ? ? ? ? ? ?
> ? ? ? New Members
> ? ? ? 1
> ? ?
> ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
> ? ?
> ?
> ? ? Visit Your Group
> ?
>
>
> ?
>
> ?
> ? Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest ? Unsubscribe ? Terms of Use
>
>
>
>
> ???
>
> ?
> ?
> ?
>
>
>
> ? ???
>
>
>
>
> ? ???
>
> ? .
>
>
> ???
>
>
> __,_._,___
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ?
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ? ? ?
> _______________________________________________
> OutVoice mailing list
> OutVoice at outvoice.net
> http://outvoice.net/mailman/listinfo/outvoice_outvoice.net
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 17:16:50 -0400
> From: tworadio at aol.com
> To: Outvoice at outvoice.net
> Subject: [OutVoice] Paper protections fail South African lesbians+"Who
>        We      Are"+LGBT news+more!
> Message-ID: <8CC929BF6352BC5-6374-34BE at webmail-d032.sysops.aol.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
>
>  "THIS WAY OUT: the international lesbian & gay radio magazine"
> Program #1,146 - distributed 3/15/10
> Airs on more than 200 local stations around the world... or
> Listen now via our free podcast at www.thiswayout.org
> (hosted by Greg Gordon & produced with Lucia Chappelle)
> Paper protections fail South African lesbians;
> A salute to a stand-out soldier and those who march in his footsteps;
> U.S. and Mexican capitals hear same-gender wedding bells, but an
> Argentinean judge yanks a gay couple?s marriage license, college
> students flunk the Virginia A.G.'s bias ban removal, the prom is more
> than a party in a Mississippi showdown, and more global LGBT news
>
> - In "NewsWrap": Same-gender couples begin to civilly wed in Washington,
> D.C. and Mexico City, while a federal judge annuls last week's first gay
> marriage in Buenos Aires, Argentina... students protest a letter sent to
> state universities by Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli ordering them
> to drop sexual orientation from their anti-bias policies... Mississippi high
> school student CONSTANCE McMILLEN becomes a "s/hero" for demanding an
> inclusive senior promo at Itawamba County Agricultural High School in Fulton
> [with her brief "thanks for your support" message posted on the Facebook
> "Let Constance Take Her Girlfriend to Prom!" page]... and more LGBT news
> from around the world (written by GREG GORDON, and reported this week by
> TANYA KANE-PARRY & RICK WATTS).
>
> - "LEONARD MATLOVICH: DECORATED SOLDIER" is saluted in a "RAINBOW MINUTE"
> (produced by JUDD PROCTOR and BRIAN BURNS at WRIR-FM in Richmond, Va. and
> read by JAY WHITE).
> = segues directly to =
> - "WHO WE ARE" musically protests the U.S. military's "Don't Ask Don't
> Tell" policy (performed by MATT ALBER & TOM GOSS).[
> www.popularpublicity.com]
>
> - SOUTH AFRICA is the country in the spotlight in the conclusion of our
> RADIO NETHERLANDS-produced series about gays and lesbians in Africa. Host
> JONATHAN GROUBERT has comments by "Steve", a South African lesbian survivor
> of so-called "corrective rape", and comments by SCOTT LONG of Human Rights
> Watch and Namibian-born South African gay activist IAN SWARTZ (with
> transmittal thanks to ERIC BEAUCHEMIN).
> **********************************************************
> "This Way Out" is a U.S. tax-exempt 501(c)(3) nonprofit under the corporate
> name of OVERNIGHT PRODUCTIONS (INC.).
> "This Way Out" is supported by tax-deductible donations from our listeners
> -- thank you!
> ==> Please visit www.thiswayout.org to help keep "This Way Out" on the air
> -- and choose from several unique LGBT music, history and culture "thank you
> gift" CDs.
> ********************************************************
> On the air since April 1988, "This Way Out" is the multi-award-winning
> internationally distributed weekly gay and lesbian radio newsmagazine.
> The program currently airs on more than 200 local community radio stations
> around the world, globally distributed at www.radio4all.net,
> www.indymedia.org, to Pacifica Radio station affiliates in North America,
> and "Down Under" through distribution by the Community Broadcasting
> Association of Australia's ComRadSat.  Listeners can also hear "This Way
> Out"  on short wave via Costa Rica-based global station RFPI (Radio For
> Peace International/www.rfpi.org), across Europe, Africa/the Middle East,
> and Asia/Pacific regions on the World Radio Network (www.wrn.org), and on
> audio CD by individual subscription.
> For lots of other information about "This Way Out" please visit
> www.thiswayout.org, email TWOradio at aol.com, or write to P.O. Box 38327,
> Los Angeles, CA 90038-0327.
> ************ Thank you for supporting "This Way Out"! *************
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 4
> Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 07:19:10 -0400
> From: "Ronald Waite" <rwaite at twcny.rr.com>
> To: "OutVoice" <outvoice at outvoice.net>
> Subject: [OutVoice] warm wishes
> Message-ID: <D53213B186164F4C92272BA8AF2B35BE at S0031675456>
> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; charset="iso-8859-1";
>        reply-type=original
>
> March 16, 2010
>
> Happy Birthday to Colin Clay (Juha)
> and
> Happy Birthday to Peter Davenport
> and
> Happy Birthday to David Del Tredici
>
> More Birthdays at www.famousbirthdays.com
>
> "Bach opens a vista to the universe. After experiencing him, people feel
> there is meaning to life after all." ~ Helmut Walcha
>
>
> E-cards are sent through 123Greetings.com. At www.myspace.com/ranw you
> will
> see pictures of the persons having a birthday this week, hear their music,
> and/or see a video of them performing.
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> OutVoice mailing list
> OutVoice at outvoice.net
> http://outvoice.net/mailman/listinfo/outvoice_outvoice.net
>
>
> End of OutVoice Digest, Vol 53, Issue 14
> ****************************************
>



More information about the OutVoice mailing list