[OutVoice] This Friday is my birthday!

Gordon P. Smith gosmith at nyc.rr.com
Mon Mar 8 20:05:11 CST 2010

Every year around this time, I get asked what I want for my birthday. I
always say "to play music for my friends!" I mean, does anything else really
matter?! So please come downtown to the Parkside Lounge on Friday and let
me, Anthony and Joe play for you. It's free, it's always a blast, and Friday
March 12th really is birthday! Plus March 2010 is The Wavos' CD release
month - we have these gorgeous new CDs and T-shirts that you've gotta see.

The Parkside Lounge is at 317 E. Houston St., on the corner of Attorney
(between Avenues B and C, south side), New York City. The party starts at
11:00, this Friday, March 12th, and this time we'll take a break between
sets so we can hang out with our peeps! I look forward to seeing you.

-Gordon

Gordon Smith
THE WAVOS  www.myspace.com/thewavos  www.facebook.com/TheWavos
GOTHOS  www.myspace.com/gothosband  www.facebook.com/GothosBand