[OutVoice] from the ol' LGBT live music nights at C-Note Bar NYC - on YouTube

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 18:40:12 CST 2010

For those who recall the venerable URBAN PRODUCTIONS "Boldly Presents" shows and Outmusic open mics held at the C-Note Bar in NYC - here's a video blast from the past:

On this night I had friends from California in the audience, so for fun I offered up something west-coast-flower-child in their honor - the late 60's psychedelic hit "I Had Too Much to Dream (Last Night) " by The Electric Prunes -

on Youtube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61-XTsdCNLg

luv -

robert urban