[OutVoice] "Paved Paradise Redux: The Art of Joni Mitchell" in SW Vermont

Zecca zeccaesq at verizon.net
Mon Mar 1 11:22:56 CST 2010

Anyone near the SW corner of Vermont? I'll be performing in the Martha Hill
Theater at Bennington College with John Kelly on Fri., March 12. This will be
the 2 man (OK, men-in dresses!) version of our Joni Mitchell show, with me
 playing bass on synth. We always do this when they don't give us the budget
 to bring a bass player, and I love it 'cause it makes the challenge of keeping
 the audience wowwed just that much more intense.   Ticket info is at:

http://calendar.bennington.edu/cal/event/showEventMore.rdo

Next month:  6 Shows in LA and 3 in Austin for the fabulous Fusebox Festival...
all with bass player!  I'll keep y'all posted.

Peace and Love,
Zecca

"Magnificent" - The New York Times

"It ranks as one of the most honest, tender and inherently theatrical moments of the year." - NY Post