[OutVoice] new Martina Downey song "SLIDE" on the Gulf Oil Spill

themusenyc at aol.com themusenyc at aol.com
Sat Jun 19 17:22:41 CDT 2010

Hey gang -

I'm always amazed at the lyrical inventiveness of our LGBT songwriters that come into the studio.
This song we had to put on the fast burner - as it speaks to current events -

Check out Martina Downey's brand new pop track "Slide" - her impressions
on the Gulf Oil Spill crisis - at:
http://www.martinadowney.com/music.htm

The song features a catchy, early 70s glam/early David Bowie styled sound -
and Martina backs up her lead vocal with layers of contrapuntal, highly rhythmic backing vocals
that actually propel the groove of the song.

Radio hosts et al who'd like to air SLIDE,
and other requests - contact Martina Downey
http://www.martinadowney.com
http://www.myspace.com/martinadowney
lavoz at martinadowney.com

luv

robert urban
producer/arranger/sound engineer - SLIDE
URBAN PRODUCTIONS, NYC
www.roberturban.com